Thursday, 1 October 2009

New Numidians


Here are the first units of Numidians for the Zama project.  Of the first 50 shown here, 30 are finished and 20 need snagging and basing.  Roughly 40 of the 50 were painted by Greg (Merci beaucoup!) but I did highlighting, retouching and the basing.




I'm really pleased with them!  There are still the better part of 150 foot remaining to retouch and base though.   Fortunately Greg's hard work means that they roll of the production line pretty rapidly!

I've completed my Dissertation, and hope to be able to get back to paitning and posting daily, now.
Post a Comment