Thursday 10 August 2023

Looks like I'm going to need a bigger bag


I got the minis out of my cellar for Britcon, tomorrow, and it has dawned on me that I'm going to need a rather bigger bag than I'd planned! This will be a Hapsburg Burgundian army, built around a core of LiƩgeois militia that I've never used, and Burgundian pike, which I have. I had to use a few bits to proxy for pike and for German crossbowmen. Happily, it's a mostly plastic army, since I'm going to Nottingham by train!


Here are some previous closeups of the militia, who are very much the stars of the show. These are raw pikemen in TtS! parlance. Hell, they look good! The flags are for the different guilds and were very kindly made for me by Mats Elzinga.

2 comments:

Peter Ryding said...

Stunning! Stunning! Stunning!

And very intimidating!

Good luck!

Ray Rousell said...

oooo they look very nice Simon!