Tuesday 8 August 2023

Late Knight Redux

I decided to go with the minimalist option of 6 knights per base, and they are ready for grouting. I might highlight the faces, I think I over-inked them, somewhat. This leaves me with a bunch of spare minis, so tonight I'll make up a third "command" stand, so I have the option for fielding the unit on either the 15cm or the 20cm grid. BTW, they are on FK&P13b bases- but I've sold out of those AGAIN! Just can't keep that base in stock. I'll restock at Colours in September.  :-)

Over on Ken's Yarkshire Gamers World Cup of Historical Wargames Rules tournament on Facebook, TtS! For King and Parliament is fighting tooth and nail against Hail Caesar - at the moment it has a slender (but narrowing) lead so any more votes would be greatly appreciated! It's really interesting to watch the voting, Sharpe Practice looks really strong. Alas, plucky outsider "By Fire and Sword" has been knocked out by Battlegroup.

No comments: