Here in the BigRedBatCave we've had a busy Christmas and I've only managed a little modelling. However in the days before Christmas I finally managed to paint the walls and floor of my cellar storage space, which I hope you'll agree is looking pretty tidy. I only have around 5' 9" of headspace, but it will enable me to store a lot of minis, once I've fitted racking and sorted out the humidity.
My resolutions for 2022 -
- Finish and publish Renaissance
- Finish and publish the playtest game, Ceresole 1544 and a secret associated project
- Finish the Swiss army that has been in hibernation for a year.
- Put on some banging games at shows
- Catch up with everyone who I've missed in the last year or so!