Friday 14 May 2021

Dungeon level, revisited

Some of you may recall that I've been trying to create some much-needed additional storage space- got to put those minis somewhere! This is my dungeon level, now with added lighting and (much needed) waterproofing. Still some work to do... but coming along nicely.

You can see last year's dank hole here.

In other news I've a lot of modelling underway but nowhere and no time to take photos until next week. Also I'm getting together the end of May release of the Medieval Army List eBook- there should be three or four new lists and other new material. At the moment we have a new 100 Years War English list, for action in Britain as opposed to the continent. Also there's a Golden Horde list and a nice list for the obscure but interesting Zanj Revolt against the Abbasids; think Spartacus meets Isis.

5 comments:

Prufrock said...

Excellent work, BRB! You've got a whole new room to fill up with figures!

ICM said...

Simon, as I suspected, bonkers. I went down the more rational Cotswolds route of building a lair in the garden. Herself seems happy, and the house isn't about to collapse!

BigRedBat said...

It's looking rather better today- they are getting ready to board the walls. Pics to follow in a few days time.

AronBC said...

Wow really remarkable. What would you say the ceiling height is. I wonder if this will help with your winter insulation of the home above.

BigRedBat said...

Hi Aron, it's slightly lower than I am, tall, so I crouch slightly and wear a helmet. Perhaps 5' 9"? There's a fan, three pumps and I'm putting in a radiator, nothing is too good for my minis. :-)