Sunday 27 September 2020

Birthday and Rules Sale


Since it's my Birthday, and a significant Birthday at that, I've put the To the Strongest! and For King and Parlaiment rules on my traditional Simon's Birthday sale, whilst I settle down, with a war film and a cuppa, to address at least some of my epic basing backlog (currently I have several hundred minis and around 30 elephants part-based).

I had hoped to run a huge Birthday game to celebrate, but clearly that's not going to happen before the spring, at earliest. But I will, at the earliest (safe-ish) opportunity next year, declare an "official" birthday and get a load of lead on a table. This might be at Salute or a local venue, we'll see how things are looking after Christmas!

9 comments:

Simon said...

I would doubt that Salute will happen. The Excel is still a hospital isn’t it?

BigRedBat said...

No the hospital was taken down and stored at one end- it's mostly empty. But it's hard to imagine a big social event taking place as early as April.

ICM said...

Happy Birthday anyway, Simon. Is your physical Bat Cave full of pasta and loo roll yet?

Daniel Moreno said...

Happy Bday, Simon!

Rob Young said...

Happy Birthday - hope next one is in better times!

BigRedBat said...

...we still have the loo rolls from the last panic. :-)

caveadsum1471 said...

Happy birthday! Looking forward to your big bash!
Best Iain

David said...

Happy Socially Distanced Birthday. As to shows in 2021, I very much doubt there will be any!☹️

Eric the Shed said...

Very best wishes on your big day - I have to say I would never of thought you were only 21 !