Thursday 27 August 2020

More knights and coustilliers

 

I'm in the process of adding rear ranks to my six units of Italian knights, bringing each unit to 18 strong, and adding a seventh unit. I need a total of 63 coustilliers for this- I'm now around 2/3 of the way there. Above are 15 painted by Shaun McTague and finished by me, and another 8 that I almost completely repainted from an eBay purchase. I'm just about to start another bunch, this time armed with crossbows. I love the Perry miniatures- such great models! The picture is clickable.

9 comments:

Phil Robinson said...

A very fine looking array there Simon.

David said...

Nice additions there!

Ray Rousell said...

Nice work Simon.

David said...

Nice additions there!

caveadsum1471 said...

Lovely looking additional cavalry!
Best Iain

rct75001 said...

Simon they look wonderful. I'd love to see how you are basing them as units.
Richard

Carlo said...

You are an absolute machine Simon! Tremendous looking figures.

BigRedBat said...

Thanks chaps- basing to follow- I need another 16 before I hit the MDF.

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

Great stuff.