Thursday 7 May 2020

Knights of Terra Firma II


Here's my second unit of Venetian knights. These are a repaint, re-base and  and expansion of an earlier unit (below); they look all the better for it. They were too drab, before. There's a WIP shot, here.  On the painting tray, I have the figures required to add a second rank- I'll be using units of 18 knights and cousilliers on a 20cm grid. I find myself drifting towards modelling the battle of Fornovo.


In other news, I'm recruiting players for an online TtS! tournament, called Midsummer Madness, starting next week. If you'd like to join in, please drop me an email at the address above and to the left. It'll be a blast!

8 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Excellent brushwork Simon.

Michael Awdry said...

What a splendid sight!

David said...

Grand additions there!

BigRedBat said...

Thanks chaps. Lots more to come!

Millsy said...

They looks superb mate. Much better for the extra effort! Would I be correct in thinking that chap on the left has a set of Roman feathers on his helmet?

Balkandave said...

Very nice. But real Venetians went to sea!

smith said...

Tekken 4 Game full version for PC. taken 4 game download fighting game is more good game related to past Tekken video games

BigLee said...

Awesome. I can almost feel them thundering out of my computer screen!