Monday 10 August 2015

I've not given up painting, honest...

...I've been working on too many things simultaneously to actually complete any of them. Here are the painting trays, which are packed with beautiful minis painted by Redzed that I've been basing. Five units nearly finished.


There is a regiment of Republican Roman cavalry, two of Late Romans and two of Goths or Vandals. I have some more minis painted by Saxon Dog that I am going to base as a third regiment. One day I'd like to play Adrianople. Proper photos to follow in due course.

In other news, I've been chatting with Bill at Footsore Miniatures. When his US website is up he'll be selling my rules over the other side of the pond. He has started a lovely Irish army for To the Strongest! for a Clontarf battle he is planning, have a look here!  

No comments: