Friday 27 July 2012

Booty!

 

A huge thank-you to Legatus Hedlius, of this parish, who responded to my recent appeal, by selling me (at a modest price) no less than 132 more Foundry Saleh EIRs, around half of whom are quite nicely painted, and also some BTD command figures.  In due course I should be able to carve 2 cohorts each of legionaries and auxiliaries out of these, and a cohort each of Praetorians and archers.  Great stuff!

If anyone else has any spare Saleh Romans (especially the auxiliaries or Optios/Centurions), do please drop me a line.

4 comments:

Tarty said...

It's great when this sort of thing happens....happy days.....more toys ! Nice one. I just picked up some ancient Spanish at a friendly price as well last week.

BigRedBat said...

I just want to get going on them, straight away! Have other bits to do first, though.

DeanM said...

Good deal, I know they're in good hands with you. Best, Dean

Prufrock said...

Nice haul!