Wednesday 17 January 2024

Mea Culpa

...it has been two months since my last post! A mix of real life stuff- and the BigRedBatShop has been insanely busy (thanks!). I've also been getting ready for publishing the ECW Montrose book towards the month end, and an updated Medieval Army List Book.

I've been trying to sort out some additional ECW cavalry for the big Salute game. So far, I have three squadrons of Dutch ready for flocking, two Swedish regiments half finished, a Dutch regiment needing snagging and basing. One more Swedish regiment is unseen, since it is still mustering. By Salute I hope to have 27 regiments of 18 men plus some separate squadrons.

In other news, I've just added some new bases in the BigRedBatShop- new command base sizes and a variant on the popular FK&P13b.

3 comments:

Prufrock said...

You're a busy man, BRB! Great looking figs as always.

Ray Rousell said...

Looking mighty fine, Simon!

Chris Hahn said...

Cheers Simon,

Yes, indeed . . . "real life stuff" can get in the way at times.

Hope that all is OK or at least returning to a modicum of normalness.

Glad to see/read the your business venture is booming.

Nice to see the progress, too, on the various P&M regiments of horse.

Although, if I may be honest, I miss your ancients spectacles.

Again, glad that you're OK.

Chris