Thursday 11 June 2020

Coustilliers II


Last night, I couldn't resist starting to base most of the finished coustilliers up with their knights. Here are a couple of quickly snatched photos. In the front are two units of 18 Venetian knights/coustillers, each, and, at the back is the front rank of a unit of Florentine knights, as yet lacking supports.  Hopefully, when I add my Milanese, I'll eventually be able to form seven units of 18 knights, and four units of light cavalry.

I'm mounting most of the minis for these armies on the FK&P6 base (my personal favourite). I can fit all 15 bases into a single 7L Really Useful Box.



8 comments:

Daniel Moreno said...

Love it!

dvdstr said...

Simply stunning Simon!

caveadsum1471 said...

Excellent and a very daunting picture!
Charge!
Best Iain

fireymonkeyboy said...

That's a lot of lobsters ;)

Anonymous said...

Splendid. Simply splendid.

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

Looking fab.

Balkandave said...

Stunning Simon. Just finished watching the latest in the Medici series on Netflix. Very tempted!

BigRedBat said...

Thanks all! More to follow, soon...