Thursday 16 January 2020

Gonnes


Here are my first medieval artillery pieces, two Perry breech-loading field pieces. The one on the left is in Burgundian livery, and on the right in Italian style. I bought these minis part-painted, finished them off and based.

I have been plugging away at the TtS! Renaissance draft, again, recently. Guns become quite useful in the Renaissance where there can be some very promising targets! :-) I plan to build a fair old artillery park, including bombards, organ guns and some big French field guns.

8 comments:

Steve J. said...

Those are lovely:)

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Looking forward to your new rules Simon.

TamsinP said...

Nice guns and crews Simon :)

BigRedBat said...

Thanks! I love these models, great work by the Perrys.

Phil said...

Gorgeous!!

Michael Awdry said...

Absolutely super!

Bluewillow said...

Fabulous mate, yet to paint my French and Breton guns for the mad war

Salut
Matt

Gonsalvo said...

Great looking cannons. Just need some pike blocks to target!