Saturday 15 December 2018

On the sixth day of Christmas....


...we have the final four mounted crossbows, a skirmishing.Again, Perry minis from Richard Hampson-Smith that I have highlighted; still loving the yellow and black.


The great thing about this FK&P6 base size (above left), is that I can use two elements for a unit on a 15cm grid, or three on a 20cm grid, so I can use the minis for both competition and for larger display games. There's a double-sized element (FK&5, right), too, with twice the footprint that will help me to keep the overall number of bases to a minimum, which will save time when deploying the army.

I love to recycle basing material; it saves time, money and (in a tiny way) the environment, so I'm reusing material salvaged from Richard's bases.


Here's the army to date. This is the most organised army build that I've every managed! :-)

I was going through my loft today and I keep finding more units of painted WOTR and Burgundian minis; I must have two or three hundred of them!

No comments: