Friday 4 October 2013

A few Romans more

I've been trying to match Andres's style of painting and finish a Roman unit that he mostly painted, some years back.   I'm nowhere near as good, but they look OK from 12" away, and that will have to do.  Andres is sending me shields for them.


I'm also about to complete one further unit of Numidians, and Caesar's personal standard bearer, to go with Andres' Caesar model.

A huge thanks to Caliban Paul for sending me a rare Companion Roman Command pack last week!

8 comments:

Caliban said...

Cheers, Simon, you're welcome!

Moiterei_1984 said...

They're looking great!

roma912 said...

Look great to me!

Cheers, Ross

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

These are coming along very nicely.

Willie Anderson said...

love the dean elle

BigRedBat said...

Thanks chaps! Basin' tonight...

Evan Hughes said...

Poor Nelly!

Phil said...

Very nice!