Wednesday 20 January 2010

Fellow Traveller

If you have a minute or two, follow the below link to a new blog set up by a mate of mine, Geminian.  Geminian has made much of my terrain, and almost all the best bits, including all my Roman a buildings (below), Middle Easten Buildings and some hills. 



I needed some olive trees made for Zama (I mean, couldn't Scipio and Hannibal have found anywhere more scenic to fight than a totally featureless plain?), and thought of Geminian.  He is making what may well turn out to be the finest olive trees in the history of 28mm gaming...

http://myblogspot-geminianterrain.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Thanks for the tip!:-)

BigRedBat said...

Hi Christopher, hopefully he'll keep the blog up; he's a top terrain guy. Doesn't make huge boards like TouchingHistory, but his individual buildings are second-to-none.

I'd never have thought to combine fly-fishing and tree-building techniques!

Consul said...

Looks a bit like Marius is pulling back through Mutina...

Must have lost a battle or something.

BigRedBat said...

Hi Consul, yes it's an old post; only photo I have of all the buildings. I need to move on with that campaign...

Consul said...

I'm in need of a good Roman campaign, as Iron Mitten has packed up his bags and moved to Gaul.