Monday 9 September 2013

Thapsus is going to Colours on Saturday...

...and I'm looking for some players!  Thapsus is a 1000+ mini participation game, set during the Roman Civil Wars, and I'll be running it twice each day, on Saturday and Sunday.  This means I need up to two dozen players over the weekend, and ideally I'd like to get some players booked in up-front.


The rules used will be my own "To the Strongest!" Lite set, and I'll be able to explain the mechanics and get the game underway inside 15 minutes. I intend to run the game each day at 11:00 and 14:30, with an upper limit of 2 hours of play, which will be enough to decide the battle one way or the other.

So... if you are going to Colours and fancy a game, please drop me a line at simonmiller60 AT gmail.com, and I'll book you in for one of the 4 sessions. I can accommodate up to six players at a time, so please bring your friends!

9 comments:

Raglan said...

Good luck on Saturday, see you at 11am.

GaryA said...

Saw this game at Partizan. Excellent!

(Has Caesar for his standard bearer yet?)

;O)

BigRedBat said...

He's on my painting table, primed but unpainted, and glaring crossly at me, right now!

Unknown said...

I'll be there Simon.

BigRedBat said...

Super Sebastien! I'll put you down for 11AM Saturday.

fireymonkeyboy said...


Come on, wings, grow! . . . Dammit!

FMB

Matt said...

Hi Simon,

I'll be at the show, but as I'm helping out with the Scarab W&C demo game I'll just pop by to say "Hello" in person (at last!) and marvel at your super looking game.

Cheerio

Matt

BigRedBat said...

Thnaks Matt! I shall know you by the chopsticks. ;-)

Cheers Simon

Benno said...

Great looking game!