Around six months back, I bought some very nicely painted minis from mate Redzedz. Some I've put by for later projects, but there were enough (with the addition of a few figures I painted myself) to complete a couple more Gothic units. All photos are "clickable".
Above are the warriors. Several of them are deserters, or carrying captured Roman shields; I added LBMS transfers to several of the minis. I went for a suitably irregular basing style, similar to that on the Celts. Most of the minis are Gripping Beast, from a variety of ranges, but a few are Musketeer and one or two are possibly Westwind.
The skirmishers (above) also came out very well. I added coloured borders on some of the tunics Shaun had painted, to match another unit I finished earlier, but I can't paint embroidery on them, as well as he can.
Finally, here is the war leader. I based him at an angle, so that his sword would point upwards. The shield transfer worked very well. I might go back and add some detail to the draco.
These give me a total of 5 units of Goths; not yet an army, but definitely the beginning of an army.