Monday 16 November 2009

More Noobidoobians


I painted 7 of these, to match two I bought ready painted on eBay.  The bases will all need to come off, as I will be multibasing.  I'll try to salvage as much of the terrain as possible, as it is well done.  I've not painted most of the javelin heads as I intend to do this later after matt varnishing (I bought out Antenociti's entire stock of Testors last week!).

Next I have to mount the 21 other Numidians on their horses, and do some snagging.  I should be able to start basing the whole lot later this week.  Huzzah!  With a bit of luck I should have them finished in around a week, so I can get back to the final 4 regiments of Numidian foot that need finishing and basing.  It'll all be over by Xmas.

2 comments:

Thorlongus said...

Hi Simon,
about to place my first order for Silflor tufts...hace you seen the Buffalo grass variety old growth with new growth very nice two color
http://www.sceneryexpress.com/products.asp?dept=1056
what do you think?
thanks Steve

BigRedBat said...

Hi crowmag, yes I always use the two tone, it is brilliant stuff!

Cheers, Simon